"The Gather"/british car meet/Winston Salem

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "The Gather"/british car meet/Winston Salem
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 20:20:06 -0600 (CST)
You wrote:

>Winston-Salem, 25-27. Contact Bill Wood (Triumph Club of Carolina --
but
>don't hold that against him) (910)852-3301. I plan on making the trip
with
>my Interceptor, and a friend is driving up with my Land-Rover. David
Deutsch
>plans on making this one. . . anyone else?
>
>Michael, New Bern, NC

I will be there and hope I get to meet alot of you. This will be my
first event south of Maryland and I'm not sure when I'll be returning.
I've been considering the Sept 13th event in Charlotte but was told
that it has had a steady decline in attendance over last several years.
Anyone "been there/done that" willing to let me know what kind of turn
out you get. Safety Fast, David Deutsch