Re: MGA still on jackstands

To: william.eastman@medtronic.com
Subject: Re: MGA still on jackstands
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 21:39:20 EST
On Mon, 31 Mar 1997 09:35:46 -0600 William Eastman
<william.eastman@medtronic.com> writes:

> .....  Later Saturday evening, I pulled the drivers seat.....  I have
not re-installed the seat at this time .....
>Sunday.....  assembled more of the cooling system.  I can't put it
together all the way until my new parts order with the proper clamps
shows up.
>I also loosened the fittings for my left front brake flex hose. .....
slight jar from a hammer tap ..... they came apart easily.
> ..... I hope the parts show up tonight or I will probably tear
something else apart! .....

Don't take so much apart that you can't put it back together in one day.
Hate to have you miss the first great driving day after your parts
arrive.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA