Re: NC British car meets

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: NC British car meets
From: "Thomas Wannenburg" <twannen@bgsm.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 17:12:23 -0500 (EST)
For those interested:

These are some upcoming events that I know of in the Winston-Salem / Charlotte
area in North Carolina:

1)  The Gathering April 25 - 27.  Visit the website at:
Truimph car club of the Carolinas, but all British cars are welcome (also owners
and enthusiasts).

2)  British car day South meets at Tanglewood Park - I do not have that date yet
- usually the second weekend in June.

3) April 6 Charlotte Motor Speedway British Car Day for info email Ralph Janelli
at rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net.

4)  May 3 Statesville British Car Day Statesville, NC.

All y'all come see us y'hear!

Tom Wannenburg
74 Midget