Midget wheels still turning!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget wheels still turning!
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 21:52:38 EST
Praise the Lord!.. All who have breath.... Praise the Lord!
Whew!  What an ordeal! My new motherboard fried and
the dealer wouldn't make good. A little frustrating, but wait
'till you hear 'bout the wonderful professional folks that got
my midget started.
        Yep! All they did was pump ether into the carbs
and burnt out the starter. All this only for only $50. What a deal!
Anyway, that old wrecker couldn't keep my midget in the bone
yard. And Easter weekend I did make it to the beach. Although
still a bit cool here in Michigan, the new short block was just
what the doctor ordered.
        Now that the mechanics are in decent shape, I want
to start on the appearance. The wheels seem anemic, about 4"
wide.  Can "B" wheels work?  What is a reasonable answer to
this problem?  No plastic wheels, please.

It is good to be back!
Just plain Phil