Re: uh-oh

To: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Subject: Re: uh-oh
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 03:50:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi Thomas!!!

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997 thomas_pokrefke@juno.com wrote:

> This question will confuse and amaze you.  When I have the parking lights

Oh no it won't; I'm sorry to say...  (bin der, dun dat)

> on, the left turn signal glows dimly.  The left turn signals do not work.
>  Does anyone know where the Prince of Darkness has attacked my wiring
> harness?

Classic symptoms of a bad/intermittent ground.  Get yourself a can of
corrosion preventative (I use "NeverSieze"), and some medium grit sand
paper, and start cleaning and gooping ALL the ground points one by one.

You'll get to know Lucas' work, and know great satisfaction when done.

Just don't tempt fate by getting cocky about it.  Lucas never sleeps,
and he'll know if you become complacent...

> "Do or do not; there is no try"

Like the fix of your electrical system

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen