Re: Violated!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Violated!
From: Paul Parkanzky <p-parkanzky@onu.edu>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 11:28:42 -0500
I know that what happened scared the crap out of you, but I think you might
be jumping to conclusions.  I've stopped at odd hours before to look at
cars.  Granted I never actually sat in one, but I'd have been very upset if
the owner approached me (or worse) with a gun just for admiring his car.
Not chastising you for being careful b/c there are a lot of scary people out
there and we did have the B stolen, but you may want to give the kid a
chance if he comes around again (in the daylight, of course).  Had he been
stealing it he probably would have run when you walked up.

Paul Parkanzky
Ohio Northern University
p-parkanzky@onu.edu