Re: Violated!

To: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Violated!
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 10:53:57 -0500
>Hi Len Drake!!
>
>On Sun, 6 Apr 1997, len drake wrote:
>
>> Hi Kirk - ET TU, Kirk.  Talk nice or you may not have the
>> opportunity to visit La Belle Countrie next year!
>
>Ahh, nonus sweatus.  Mon onkle, mon tante, and a mess of cuzzuns live
>back there.  Montreal, La Touque, Shawinigan, etc...
>
>Nobody on the north shore (talk about the Ozarks...), or lac St. Jean
>district ( dose guys speak 16th century french, WAY different than
>Montreal french) but I think one of my relatives is in the eastern
>townships (remember the headache pill ad?)
>
>TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   '58 Olds... 9000 lbs dry weight...  boulivard ride

Hey Kirk, you could always right the opening notes of "Mon Pays C'est
L'Hiver" on the side of the Olds.  It's already got the lines of the staff
there.  With a couple of fleurs-de-lis on the bumpers and an empty
McDonald's poutine container you'd fit right in.

John

PS:

For all our American friends - you have to be here.