Re: The Driver

To: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: The Driver
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 18:59:09 -0700
>>the
>> >Ross and others-
>> >
>> >My Driver arrived almost 4 weeks ago - right when I expected it.  Sounds
>> >like yours was missed.  I would call or E-mail for a replacement copy.
>> >
>> >Regards,
>> >
>> >Chris Delling

Ross,
        I e-mailed JDeagan@aol.com to check the status of my March/April
MGB Driver.  He checked my information in their records, and said that one
should have gone out, and if I didn't receive it by this Wednesday, to
e-mail him again and he would put one in the mail for me.  You might try
the same thing.  Maybe they need to change their bulk mailing service if
things aren't going out properly.  My 2 cents worth.            Nina