RE: Try Special Interest Car Parts!

To: "'Kelvin Dodd'" <kdodd@West.net>
Subject: RE: Try Special Interest Car Parts!
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 18:41:08 -0700
Well the head gaskets arrived from special interest Car  Parts, no name
stamped on them , good stiff composite asbestos, all silver, has metal
seals around the combustion chamber and around the water jacket holes,
extra reinforcement between the cylinders. If anybody can Identify the
brand that would be great. If not will have to wait and see how well
they work in the long run.