Re: Carlisle -Reply

To: "Dan Hughes" <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Carlisle -Reply
From: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 97 09:54:22 -0400
>What are the dates this year?  I'm going to try to show up.

>Dave, we are going. Best place to meet is inside the grandstand. I imagine
>that the MG Council will meet there as well. I understand John Twist is
>setting up by the NEMGTR stand under the grand stand. See you there.
>
>Mike

The dates from David Deutsch's Web Site
<http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html>
are:

9th - 11th - Carlisle Import, Kit / Replicar Nationals ( the mother of
all swap meets) for event info call 717-243-7855

I shal also endevour to make it, if I finish the suspension rebuild and
inspections on my Midget.

Larry Macy
78 Midget