Re: Carlisle

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 08:59:55 -500
On 26 Apr 97 at 15:21, Frank R. Krajewski wrote:

> Is there going to be a meeting of Sprite enthusiasts at Carlisle similar
> to what is happening with the MG people? Where & when?

Past gatherings have been for all SOL'ers, regardless of marque, model, or
colour. Besides, if I had to go to a seperate gathering for each SOL maiing
list, I'd never have time to blow my $$$ on parts and stuff!

I really should get a list of stuff together to figure out what to bring down-
I've got an MGC head, engine, and OD tranny, a Bugeye project car, a Bugeye
vintage or SCCA HP race car, and a slew of sprite parts to sell, and won't be
able to bring them all with me...

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."