RE: Rebuilt "B" Armstrong Shocks

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Rebuilt "B" Armstrong Shocks
From: patti morris <mgj2@globaldialog.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 21:37:02 -0500
        I had the shocks for my MGA and TF rebuilt by Worldwide Auto, 2517 =
Seiferth Rd., Madison, Wisconsin, phone 608-223-9400. They do the work =
on site and will rebuild your units or do an exchange. They put on a =
tech session for our local club and rebuilt a few shocks for us. Mine =
are doing great. They also have some NOS parts available.

John