Re: Rebuilt "B" Armstrong Shocks

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rebuilt "B" Armstrong Shocks
From: Glenn Schnittke <schnittke@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 11:55:59 -0500

I have had nothing but good experiences from Apple. I have bought several
sets of rebuilt shocks from them. One of the sets started leaking fairly
quickly and they replaced them and picked up the shipping as well. When I
crashed the maroon, I sent the shocks off to them to check before I put them
on the primrose. They sent them back saying they could not find a thing
wrong with them and that they would restart the two-year guarantee.

When finished, the maroon ('74 B) was equipped with a stock rear setup and
on the front I had uprated shocks and an oversize anti-swaybar. It was the
best driving car I've ever owned and MAYBE I'll be able to get the prim to
drive like that someday. Very light, very responsive, cornered flat as a
pancake, and saved my life in the crash.

Glenn Schnittke
No one in Tuna knows what I do for a living.
Why should they care what I say?

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
schnittke@mindspring.com