RE: HS6-intake manifold for MGB

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: RE: HS6-intake manifold for MGB
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 12:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Larry Unger!!

On Wed, 9 Apr 1997 larry.g.unger@lmco.com wrote:

> and several of the other US vendors carry this bit.  APT, in
                                                       ^^^
Larry, do you have the address/e-mail/web site/phone # of APT?

I've just ordered $50 worth of Vizard's books, and want to find out if
he's got anything written on the "B" series engine (that's BMC's 4 cyl
big block, as opposed to the "A" series small block)

> the US, has a tubular manifold that is claimed to be a bit
> better than the cast manifold.

I know that Vizard had a working agreement with Crane Cams in the US,
and he was making manifolds that he'd designed, but I can't get any info
on what's available for our mga/b "B" series blocks.

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen