MGA question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA question
From: HARTLEY_MC@Acadmn.Mercer.EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 23:24:30 -0400 (EDT)

Gang,

As some of you may recall, I've been looking for an MGA for almost a
year now.  I've finally found a car that might be the one.

It is a '60 1600.  It has a very straight body, little to no rust, runs
well, older paint and interior, but in pretty good shape.  The car was
found by a friend of a friend who knows his MGAs, and is very
trustworthy.  He cannot afford the car right now, so he'd like to see
someone like me who has a genuine interest in the car to get it.  I do
not know if it has wire wheels.  He is asking $6000.  There are no
suprises waiting for me with this one.

What's everone's opinion assuming based on what I know so far?  Is that
a fair price?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Mike Hartley
hartley_mc@acadmn.mercer.edu
Desperately seeking an MGA (and may have now found one)

Date sent:  14-APR-1997 23:14:30