Was: My Web Page, Now: Name That Car

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Was: My Web Page, Now: Name That Car
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:35:06 -0500
Did anyone go to the web site that the fellow posted
the other day here.  His email was title "My Web Site".

Sorry, I have forgot the web site name and the person who
listed it, but anyway...  I went there and he has a nice
collection of photos.

The very last one on the page he doesn't know what it is,
I copied to my PC and edited it and made it wallpaper.  It
is a fantastic looking car.  The image name was:

58lelite.jpg

Now, I want to know what it is.

I say it's a '58 Lotus Elite?

What do you think?  Let me know if I should attach the
image and send it to these mail lists.

--
Jay Quinn       '62 Austin Healey MKII Sprite
Systems Engineer