Re: Colortune -what is it?

To: Matt Kulka <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Subject: Re: Colortune -what is it?
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 20:01:39 -0700
Matt Kulka wrote:
> Having read three replies in a row agreeing with this sentiment, I'm left
>with two questions:  "Where did you see this
> device advertised?" and "What exactly is it?"

Victoria British has it. Page 33 of their spring catalog.
It's basically a glass toped spark plug that lets you see the combustion
process. You temporarily replace one of your regular spark plugs with
it, and then you are supposed tune the fuel ratio untill the combustion
is the proper color (blue?).
-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"