Re: BC Week

To: aurora@auroratechedi.com
Subject: Re: BC Week
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:52:25 -0400 (EDT)

<< Scott:

 Thanks for your e-mail and the letter.  We could use more details for our
 front page story on British Car Week.  For instance, what events are you
 (or others) planning around the week?  Any suggestions for other British
 Car owners?  Please e-mail me ASAP as we're putting the issue to press this
 weekend.

 Thanks-Bruce Vild, Ececutive Editor, British Marque Car Club News

Bruce,

Thanks for the reply.  Our local club, the Michiana Brits, is planning a
tour/picnic on the 17th, to a local state park, a nice scenic country drive
to and from.  Some of us are also going to caravan to a vintage car race
(VSCDA) at the new Gingerman Race Track in South Haven, Michigan on the 18th.
 There is supposed to be a decent turnout of British race cars and probably
others.

A web page is in the works, devoted to BC Week which will keep people posted
for the years to come.  We will update it periodically with pictures of how
people/clubs celebrated their BC Week.  I'm hoping that we'll be able to get
it up in time.  Also a window sticker and maybe more to help promote the
annual event.  No profits whatsoever, this is strictly for the promotion and
preservation of our treasured British cars.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any more questions.

Scott