Re: Titusville show

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Titusville show
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:23:02 -0700
REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER wrote:
> I'm thinking of heading up the the GOF show up in Titusville, FL held April
> 25-27th. If I can make it only one day, which day should I go? Is anyone
> else going this year from the list?

I'm going to try to go on the 26th. Titusville is only about 30min from
where I live, so I might go more than one day. It all really depends
on my 14 month old daughter, she would come with me, therefore sets my
schedule.
-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"
P.S. I'll be driving my '61 LeSabre, so I don't think I'll be able to
blend in.......both midgets are receiving major surgery.