Re: Paul Revere and Friends

To: Larry Dickstein <bugide@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Paul Revere and Friends
From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@total.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 09:38:52 -0400
Larry Dickstein wrote:

> Great analogy.  My British friend maintains that Paul Revere only got a
> mile and a half whereupon he met some British soldiers who got him drunk
> in a saloon.  I have not had the time to research this yet but he's
> probably right.  It makes for an interesting story either way.  Now, I
> suppose someone will tell me there is no Easter bunny?
>
> Larry Dickstein
> Did you know that Triumph people drink beer at 10 in the AM?

If true, it's only because they offered to join THE revolution!

Don't worry about Triumph people - if they're drinking at 10 A.M., it's
only because they STARTED drinking at 5 P.M. the day before! They have
to - it's the only alternative to driving their awful cars! :-)

As for the Easter Bunny, have you ever been to a Playboy Club, may they
rest in peace?!