Re:70 midget

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:70 midget
From: BCCGC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 12:03:34 -0400 (EDT)
Mark Endicott wrote regarding the smog setup on his ' 70 Midget.
I have a ' 70  Midget also and have taken off the smog stuff. The pcv setup
on mine went into the valve cover from the intake manifold , with another
tube running from the carbs to the oil separater canister. I put on an
alumiminum valve cover with no provision for a breather tube, so I plugged
the port on the manifold and just use a tube from the carbs down to the
crankcase vent with no problems at all. I have been running it this way for a
couple of years and it works quite well . Hope this helps.

George Chase