Healey International '97

To: healeys@autox.team, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Healey International '97
From: Mark Allen <marka@infolane.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 09:51:40 -0700
Greetings all,

It's not too early to start planning for Healey International '97!  This
will be the year's most important Healey event (I'm biased you say??  Well,
yes, as a matter of fact I am! :>)  This year's event will be held in the
beautiful mountain town of Park City, Utah.

Dozens of events are planned, including:

  > A trip to the famous Bonneville Salt Flats
  > Roger Menadue's birthday bash
  > Driving events
  > Concourse
  > Pre- and Post- event tours
  > Much, much more!

For more information and a full list of events check out our web site at:

http://www.healey.org

or call Sandy Maxwell at 801-943-4803

See you in Park City!

Cheers,