MG Magnette in San Jose CA USA?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Magnette in San Jose CA USA?
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:05:17 -0600 (MDT)
There's an add in Moss Motoring:

 59 Magnette $1500 original and complete.  runs.
 (408)425-7430

I've called and left a message three times and have had no response.
Maybe the owner has sold the car and doesn't want to spend any money to
tell me?  I don't want to keep calling long distance for nothing.  If
there's someone in San Jose who can call this person and find out if the
car is still for sale, and if so, check it out for me, I may be able to
score a Magnette.  Or perhaps someone else can.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA