Re: Ignition light on at idle/Early B dash switch

To: gardner@lwcomm.com, william_hayes@icpphil.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Ignition light on at idle/Early B dash switch
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 11:59:07 EDT
In answer to both this post and Bill Hayes:

Champion sells a Type 26 battery that has both top and side posts.  It
also comes with detachable spacers that, when removed, lose the bottom
flange that is causing Bill's problem.  I used to buy these at Sam's
Wholesale Warehouse for about $45, but the last time I was there I
couldn't find them.  Try Wal-Mart, since they tend to sell a wider range
of the same brands as Sam's.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX