Re: I'm talking, r u listening?

To: stefanie@bpe.com
Subject: Re: I'm talking, r u listening?
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:35:58 -0500 (EST)
Stef,

Dont't be intimidated by those middle-aged, beer-bellied, graying,
balding men. They long for their youth and feel threatened by a
lady - especially one as young as yourself. I see it often when
my 19 year old daughter attends shows and rallies with me and is
able to converse with these guys. Those men who know cars enjoy
talking with her and are glad to see a younger generation who
is ready to carry-on.

Be not daunted, maintain the interest in LBCs.

Mike