Re: I'm talking, r u listening?

To: Stefanie Davis <stefanie@bpe.com>
Subject: Re: I'm talking, r u listening?
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 04:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Stefanie Davis!!

On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, Stefanie Davis wrote:

> perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned anything.

When I started using my computer on the local bbs, the sysop gave me
some sage advice:  When you're participating in a "sig" (special
interest group), try to keep the main subject going.  If you're pisssed
at someone's response/sense of humour, try to differenciate between the
response, and the person.   Either ignore the remarks, or deal with them
in private (net-mail).  Just like in a soccer game when the ref doesn't
always call a foul... he'll call:"Play On!" so the flow of the game
isn't disrupted.

It worked for me over the years, and it might work for you...  ];-)

BTW, what part of your car fives you the most trouble??  For my son and
me, it has to be those under speced (sp?) diode bridges inside the
alternators.  We've given up, and switched over to Hitachi internally
regulated ones from some little rice burners, and they never give up the
ghost.

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen