EVERYBODYS TALKING EXCEPT THE OLD FARTS

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: EVERYBODYS TALKING EXCEPT THE OLD FARTS
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 09:11:05 -0600
One thing no one has considered, and I am suprised at this group for
missing it.  We all seem to look for the most obvious problem first when
troubleshooting an LBC.  The same reasoning pattern can be applied to
old farts.

Consider this...
THE OLD FARTS COULD BE DEAF!!!

That may be why they did not respond,  they could not hear you above the
sound of them patting each other on the back.

Once this possibility is eliminated as the cause,  we then move on to
the possibility sinility and/or stupidity.  They may have forgotten the
answere.

Clark Chilton
Over 50, but more a Dirty Old Man than an Old Fart ( bring on the young
girls for me to talk to )
80 MGB LE - Cybil (due to the multiple personalities)
96 Black Lab - Courtney