New '76 Midget Owner - just saying hello......

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New '76 Midget Owner - just saying hello......
From: cfiddes@direct.ca
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 15:15:56 +0000
Hello all!

Just traded in my subscription to the watercooled VW list for a
spanking new subscription to this one.  I've lurked for a couple of
days and am elated to discover that folks who like MG's are at least
as nice as those that like VW's.  (Careful - I still own the VW).

Quick BIO:

Who: Chris Fiddes, 25, Male
What: '76 Midget, Orange (badly faded red?)
Where: Vancouver, BC (what a place to own a convertible!!)
When: Bought it 2 days ago - already smitten!
Why: Life's too short, and hell, I deserve it!

I guess it wouldn't be right to ask at least one question....

I bought the car knowing it needed new tires.

It currently has 145sr13's all around and wouldn't mind
putting on something more substantial.  Any Midget owners out
their that would like to comment on their experience with tire sizes
on 13" rims?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris
cfiddes@direct.ca    (personal)