Re: MGA Speedo and Tach

To: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Speedo and Tach
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:22:59 -0600 (MDT)
On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Engelhardt wrote:

> This is probably a hopeless request but I'm tired of taking my guages
> apart and nursing them along for another few miles. Does anyone have
> spare Jaeger guages that work or recommendations for a rebuilder. I'm
> located in Santa Rosa (northern california near San Francisco and the
> site of MANY radar speed traps). I've had good luck repairing them so
> far but the guts are now so worn that replacement seems to be the only
> option. Thanks for any help.
>
> Ron
> 58 MGA

Mo Ma Manufacturing
1321 Second Street NW
Albuquerque NM 87102
(505)766-6661
(505)766-5419 FAX

owned by Margaret Lucas

They recently moved here from southern Cali and do very good work.  The
shop is clean and professional and the people that work there are
justifiably proud of their work.  I just had my oil/water gauge rebuilt
and it looks and works like brand new.  They've got my speedometer now and
it may be finished today so I'll be able to tell you what a good job they
did on it.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA