RE: everybody's talking- another tangent

To: "'Kai Radicke'" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Subject: RE: everybody's talking- another tangent
From: Joe Peck <jpeck@ixc-comm.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 12:56:00 -0500
My apologies to Kai and the list.  I hadn't meant to start a flame, to
slam Kai personally, or to clutter the list.  Was just adding to the
thread about younger folks not getting the respect they want and
trying to make a point that older folks may not take younger folks
seriously due to a perception of lack of experience.  Kai and I can
take our disagreements offline.

Obligatory MG content:

When I replaced the king pins on my B the list was very helpful with
tips on how to do the job.  One additional tip I learned the hard way
- when reassembling, thread the nuts onto the bolts holding the
control arms together (the ones through the bushings) but don't
tightened them.  Leaving them loose makes it *much* easier to line up
the bolt holes for the coil spring tray.  Seemed to be the only way I
could get the tray lined up correctly.

Cheers,
Joe