RE: Those transmission blues

To: "Baker, G." <gbaker@customcpu.com>
Subject: RE: Those transmission blues
From: "john ruse" <hologothic@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 97 19:59:27 UT
Ken

You have an 'early' three sychro (MGA) and a 'late' three synchro (MGB). The
main difference being the layshaft diameter.

I can supply rebuild kits for these models, which includes synchro rings,
layshaft, seals, bearings, needles gaskets. Both variants 111.00 BPS each plus
25.00 airmail from England to the US.

I can also supply any gears that you might need.

To change your standard gearbox to overdrive type, you will need a mainshaft,
adaptor plate, turret, and, ofcourse, the overdrive unit itself. I have all
these items in stock at the moment if you ever decide to be brave!!

john
hologothic@msn.com