Suspension mods and Works question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Suspension mods and Works question
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 00:41:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,

Been off the list for a while...starting a new business....

Just completed the following modifications to the stock suspension on my 64
B:

 3/4 " anti-roll bar
Apple Rebuilt Levers with HD shock valves all around
MGB-GT leaf springs...7
Stock coils in front
New Rack and Pinion unit also

Wow, what a difference.  Car really holds the road and drops the body roll
too!  The rear raised up about 3 inches?  How long before the new springs in
back will settle out a little??

Also, as I was driving around today, I wondered if this was close to the
Works set-up used by the factory in the races during the 60's ?  Or did they
use a coil over conversion ?

Anyone know?

Bruce Durgin
64 B