Re: Suspension mods and Works question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Suspension mods and Works question
From: jon paschke <birdman@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 22:14:09 -0700
BDurgin1@aol.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Been off the list for a while...starting a new business....
>
> Just completed the following modifications to the stock suspension on my 64
> B:
>
>  3/4 " anti-roll bar
> Apple Rebuilt Levers with HD shock valves all around
> MGB-GT leaf springs...7
> Stock coils in front
> New Rack and Pinion unit also

                hi,
        this is my first posting so bear with me.
i've got a 1971 midget-didn't come with any sway bars and bad front
lever shocks-boy did it wander over the road.
        the first thing i did was the apple HD shocks-exchange-they are great
people to work with-many options.
then i thought i was the only one who shopped at JCWITNEY.they offer 3/4
sway bars for both the front and the back-i got both for around 150
total. it made a rock solid car at any speed-best thing i ever did!!
now i'm gunna look into the 5-speed conversion.speed is where it's at.

jon