Re: Prepping a B for Hell.

To: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Prepping a B for Hell.
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:27:42 -0500
Me? My name, "tolerance," and "insanity," all used in the same
paragraph!

Geez, I figure anyone with an Interceptor should be an expert on dealing
with plenty of heat. That thing is a rolling Chernobl.

It don't involve food, wimin, or geography so I'm staying out of it.
Besides, I'm off to put another layer of tin foil inside my ball cap...
Just because you can't see Hale-Bopp doesn't mean they ain't still
transmitting!

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6