Re: "GET RID OF THE MIDGET !!"

To: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Subject: Re: "GET RID OF THE MIDGET !!"
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 11:56:03 -0500 (CDT)

You wrote:
>So is she!  :^)
>
>--
>T.J. Higgins
>tjhiggin@ingr.com
>Huntsville, AL

She did continue with "What 79 MGB?". OOPS! It's been in body shop for
last 19 months, guess she forgot about. What coulkd I say? I tried "Did
I say 79 B ?, what ever am I talking about?" she said "you still have
that blue car?"  I said "are we going to answer questions with
questions all day" and ran out door to go to work. She maybe smaller
than me but I'm fairly sure she could beat me up.  Safety Fast, David
Deutsch