RE: self-cancel adjustment

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: self-cancel adjustment
From: johnhunt@ee.ogi.edu (John Hunt)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 12:33:59 -0700
I had the same problem on my 68B.

The self-cancel function happens via a little plastic tab which
broke off about 5 years ago in my car.

Jeez, cheap Lucas parts don't even last 25 years!

After pricing a replacement switch, I decided that manual operation
worked fine.  I ended up replacing the switch last year when Moss
had it on sale.

John Hunt
Portland, OR