Prepping a B for Hell

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Prepping a B for Hell
From: Steve Gibbons <steve@wyrm.AZTech.Net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 01:27:03 -0700
I want to thank everyone who offered suggestions on how to prep my
daily driving MGB for Phoenix AZ's summers (we sometimes shut the airports
down, because it's too hot here...)  I've been meaning to post a real
summary, but thought that I should get the "short version" out ASAP.

The approach I will probably take is:
1) Watter Wetter
2) Upgraded oil cooler
3) Upgraded water cooler

I might try playing games with the thermostat before option 3, but I don't
want to restart any old threads on that topic.

--
Steve
74 MGB (Yes, she has been on the road nearly every day of her life)