Re: TD Floorboard Screws

To: The English Connection <engconn@pottsville.infi.net>
Subject: Re: TD Floorboard Screws
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 07:56:39 -0700
Geoff:

You are absolutely correct. It has been some time since I looked at
floorboards. I guess that just proves why they put erasers on pencils. My
appoligies for the partial boo boo. I looked at my own car to verify your
statement. Yes! I did put in phillips head wood screws. Anyway, thanks for
keeping me honest.