Wheels

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheels
From: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 08:40:36 -0700
Fellow LBCers - can you help me out identifying a set of aftermarket
wheels that I obtained when I purchased my 80 MGB LE about ten years
ago. They are from Carroll Shelby Enterprises which went out of business
years ago and evidently records no longer exist. The wheels are either
polished magnesium or aluminum with a part number of 4046452. I have
them in the original boxes and were told they were for the MGB. The bolt
pattern is correct but the fronts interfere with the tie rod ends. I
don't think spacers would help because the wheel might extend beyond the
fender well line. Anyone out there know anything about these things?
I've been researching this for several years and cannot find a clue!