Re: Items Carried for emergencies

To: Stefanie Davis <stefanie@bpe.com>
Subject: Re: Items Carried for emergencies
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 10:20:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Stefanie Davis!!

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Stefanie Davis wrote:

> brother had his head up his ass for most of his teenage years and forgot
> that cars (especially British) need oil and water to run properly.  He
> thought putting 92 octane gas in it was "regular maintenance."

Well, the frustrating thing was that we mount 4 summer tyres, and two
snows; then carry one of those temporary spares.  The tyre he destroyed
was one of the matched pair of SNOW tyres (not all season compromises).

The good thing was that he had bought the tyres in the first place, not

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen