Re: Items Carried for emergencies

To: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Items Carried for emergencies
From: Chris Eaton <cheaton@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 15:53:38 -0400
EMILY COWEN wrote:

> Hi Stefanie Davis!!
>
> On Mon, 5 May 1997, Stefanie Davis wrote:
>
> > brother had his head up his ass for most of his teenage years and forgot
> > that cars (especially British) need oil and water to run properly.  He
> > thought putting 92 octane gas in it was "regular maintenance."
>
> Well, the frustrating thing was that we mount 4 summer tyres, and two
> snows; then carry one of those temporary spares.  The tyre he destroyed
> was one of the matched pair of SNOW tyres (not all season compromises).
>
> The good thing was that he had bought the tyres in the first place, not
>
> TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen

 Just remember to apologise to your son next time he catches you with
your head up your ass (may be rare but can happen).I've caught my father
doing head up the ass sort of things several times.The difference
between being a kid and an adult is you have to go to dad when you stick
your head up your ass!

Chris Eaton
'70 MGB Roadster
21 yrs old and still have my head up my ass!