Re: Noooobody knows the troubles I've seeeeeennn....

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Subject: Re: Noooobody knows the troubles I've seeeeeennn....
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 10:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Philippe Tusler!!

On Thu, 1 May 1997, PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:

>   **Sigh**   Sometimes all the S**T comes down on you at once....

Yeah, like my when my niebour's buick suddenly displayed a "check engine"
sign on the dash the week he put it up for sale.  He was going to pull
the bulb out, but took it to the dealer instead...  ha, ha, ha, did he
ever get a suprise!!  App. $400 later, he got the car back, and it STILL
stalled in the mornings before it was warmed up.

But the light was out...

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen