Front End Shimmey

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front End Shimmey
From: "Steve Krane" <skrane@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 97 21:37:20 UT
Folks:
Any ideas as to cause of shimmey in front end (not wheels, they are perfectly
balanced)?  At about 55 and up, the front end, not the steering wheel, starts
to shake.  At times it is hardly noticeable, at times you can't miss it.

I had the front end replaced (king pins, bushings, inner and outer wheel
bearings, wheel seals, tie rod ends, springs) about three months ago.  Also
installed anti sway bar and SPAX adjustable shocks, front and rear.

I'm at a loss.  Before all these changes the car was rock solid at all speeds.
 Any ideas as to what I may have missed?

Thanks,

Steve Krane