Re: Wire Wheel Balancing

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Balancing
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 11:28:53 -0500
When I got the new wire wheels, I knew advance that the tire place couldn't
mount them. They recommended a place that has "Clutch & Brake" in its name.
They could spin the wheels and balance the tires on the car.

Call a few tire places to see if there's a company around that can do that
for you. If not, let your fingers do the walking and use the yellow pages.

HTH

Carol