RE: Wire Wheel Balancing

To: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>,
Subject: RE: Wire Wheel Balancing
From: patti morris <mgj2@globaldialog.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 06:50:17 -0500
I've used the same method described by Syd and it works pretty well. On =
older cars (pre TC) you see wire solder wound around the spokes to act =
as weights. It seems like a garage that can do spin balancing, wheels on =
the car could do wire wheels. I think the problem at some shops is the =
machine they use doesn't have adaptors to fit center lock wire wheels.

John