Re: MGTD Battery

To: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Subject: Re: MGTD Battery
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 18:50:00 -0400
Skip Kelsey wrote:

> Bob:
>
> My 69 MGB has overdrive. It has had Redline MTL in it eversince I completly
> overhauled it and installed. It works great. These products were designed
Skip,
    Who sources Redline products? When I unVolvoized my 52TD I found a
transmission that seemed to fit the "...if it ain't broke, etc .."
criteria. I cleaned it, flushed it out, filled it and installed it.
Seems to be holding up pretty well. Your enthusiastic endorsement of
Redline makes me think that the change would enhance the reliability and
help to avoid those expensive gears. I boughtbthe car to drive it, not
to just look at it.

Regards,

Bud Krueger
'52TD - Lazarus (still at the Proctologist's)