Re: Chrome dress-up goodies

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Chrome dress-up goodies
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 12:32:53 -0700
Scott:
        The elbow you are seeing is the standard early MGB spout which
is made out of aluminum.  The unit on the Moss motor is one of their
repro's which has been ground and polished to within an inch of it's
life.  The regular production units are as cast.  It's amazing what you
can do when you arn't driving your LBC

Kelvin.