Re: Voltmeter/Ampmeter-MGA

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Voltmeter/Ampmeter-MGA
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 97 09:08:15 PDT
Hello Scott:

Ammeter in MGA coupe. No extra gauges in MGA roadster. Vacuum gauge,
ammeter, and voltmeter (mounted in lieu of radio); oil temperature gauge
and, believe it or not, a fuel pressure gauge (now disconnected) in MGB-GT.

All added gauges courtesy POs. Not sure if I would have added any on my
own, but the two most useful ones seem to be voltmeter and oil temperature
gauges. The most dangerous? Fuel pressure gauge, hands down. Most
interesting to watch has to be the vacuum gauge.

Regards,

David F. Darby
Amps=+
Volts=13.5