info on '52 MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: info on '52 MG
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 12:56:25 +0000
Time to tap the valuable font of information here on the list again.
I really don't know anything about any MGs except the 'B', and my mom
asked me a question today that I promised her I'd pass on to you
guys.
   She just got back from a trip to Los Angeles, and one of her old
high school friends has an MG that's been in storage for a few dozen
years.  Mom didn't find out the model, but she said it was a 1952,
and her friend's husband said that it didn't have "big, tall, tires",
but that the previous year did.  Any idea what model this is, and
what it would be worth in original, unrestored condition?  It was
just about perfect when it was stored, but I'm sure the years have
taken their toll.   My mom has always liked my sports cars, and I
think she may be thinking of buying it, and just writing a check for
a complete renovation. (Oh, to have my parents' financial
resources...)  Thanks so much, I really wish I knew more about the
other MG models, but I'm still learning scads of stuff about mine!
Scott Gardner gardner@lwcomm.com
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner