Brakes changing feel...

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brakes changing feel...
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 00:55:09 -0400
My Midget brakes seem to work well, and don't leak. But
I've been noticing that the feel is not always the same.

  Sometimes the hard point is right at the top, some times
it's halfway down the pedal travel. I can't seem to find
a correlation between the type of driving I am doing and
what the pedal is either, it doesn't seem to be a
"pump up" situation.

  Is there something I should be looking at? I just rebuilt
the back wheel cylinders and bled the system at the start
of this year. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try bleeding it
again, but it seemed to bleed fine last time.

  Ideas?

--
 /       Trevor Boicey         1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget     /